Take part in PEER Fundamentals on Tuesday, November 17 from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm at the Greenbuild International Conference & Expo in Washington, DC.
PEER Fundamentals provides an introduction to the PEER rating system with key concepts in electricity and sustainable power systems.
Modeled after LEED, PEER, or Performance Excellence in Electricity Renewal, is a dynamic, adaptive rating process designed to measure and improve sustainable power system performance. Certified by GBCI, PEER is for energy service providers and utilities, and grid operators and owners.
This in-person workshop will tackle:
- Design elements, best practices, and performance measures that empower electricity stakeholders to achieve a higher system of performance in terms of consumer outcomes;
- A framework for designing a cost-effective electricity system that’s more consumer responsive, reliable, environmentally sustainable, energy efficient and resilient;
- Help stakeholders identify unforeseen threats and unintended consequences;
- Provide insights on how customers grid operators, and stakeholders can each contribute, and work together, to improve grid performance;
- Methods for improving the business case to accelerate investment and improvement.