PEER Invites you to join us for a free webinar on Nov. 15:
Resilient Power Systems: How Do We Know We've Arrived?
Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2016, 1 p.m. EST
As utilities and third-party energy providers build out the next-generation electrical grid, many are doing so with the goal of developing a more reliable, resilient and efficient system. Even with high hopes for how these new technologies and approaches will transform the grid, how can we tell that a system is performing as designed? How well is the system achieving its goals?
As organizations implement microgrids and distributed energy resources, as well as upgrade their traditional grid assets, they need to understand how these efforts are truly impacting their systems and where improvements are needed. Join us for a webinar discussion covering
- The need to measure and assess power system performance.
- Metrics to consider when assessing power systems for areas such as reliability, resiliency and efficiency.
- How organizations can implement these metrics today.
- Jamie Statter, VP, Strategic Relationships, U.S. Green Building Council
- Travis Sheehan, Senior Infrastructure Advisor, City of Boston
- David Chiesa, Senior Director, Global Business Development, S&C Electric Company
- H. Christine Richards, Research Director, ZPryme